What Is RESET TMJ?
RESET TMJ is a simple, non-invasive method of treating TMJ-related (jaw) problems and disorders, such as jaw pain or clicking.
It can also help reduce the occurrence of headaches, migraines and help reduce tension in the neck and shoulders.
By enabling the Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) to reset, the body’s hydration, structure, muscles, neurology, glands and organs relaxing tight neck and shoulder muscles too.
Benefits From A RESET TMJ Session Can Include:
- Improved assimilation and utilisation of water
- More stability in hip, knee and foot muscles
- A more balanced acupuncture meridian system
- Less tension in 80% of muscles in the body
- Fewer headaches, sinus problems, and migraines
- Improved digestion and assimilation of food
- More balanced glands and hormones
- Improved toxin elimination through the kidneys
- Improved learning ability.
Feedback For RESET TMJ:
“I began to attend Sydney Remedial Massage a few months ago because I was suffering from pain in my jaw, neck and shoulders as well as headaches associated with grinding my teeth in my sleep.
My dentist had prescribed a splint to wear at night to protect my teeth but this did not address the pain and I was resorting to over-the-counter painkillers to give me relief.
As a result of seeing Melanie for RESET, my jaw began to relax more and more.
I began sleeping better and the headaches have become infrequent.
The improvement I feel has been enormous. I now continue to attend every few weeks for a massage to maintain the more relaxed posture and jaw I have gained.
I would recommended the treatment to anyone who suffers pain associated with grinding their teeth.”
– Niamh, 27, Surry Hills